Our Mother of Sorrows is located at 407 Tioga Street in the Westmont section of Johnstown, PA. It was established on November 3, 1920 as the first new parish by Bishop John J. McCort. OMOS started with just 80 households, and now has almost 1000. It also houses a Catholic elementary school with the first graduating class in 1953 with only 30 students. Today, OMOS has students in preschool and kindergarten through the 6th grads as the West Campus of Divine Mercy Catholic Academy.